Developing an effective strategy
A strategy is a way of describing how we are going to get things done. It is less specific than an action plan (which tells the who-what-when); instead, it tries to broadly answer the question, ``How do we get there from here?``
Software development process
Common methodologies include waterfall, prototyping, iterative and incremental development, spiral development, rapid application development, extreme programming and various types of agile methodology.
Automated testing and support
Automated testing, in which Quality Assurance teams use software tools to run detailed, repetitive, and data-intensive tests automatically, helps teams improve software quality and after sales support.
Maximum Communication Level with client
- Communication levels are maximized by entrusting clients to our Business Analysts (BA) and then technological department takes over the job.
- Project Manager or Analyst transforms entire communication process into Flowcharts, or Graphical representations, to eliminate communication barrier.
- Soon after, our technical team takes over the project and stays in contact with the client for any further changes or updates. In between, client can check the progress of his project as, a testing platform is allocated for each ongoing project, where the work is uploaded continuously.
- Project manager makes sure that the work is uploaded, feedback is received and the required action is promptly taken. Our accreditation from STPI helps us to stay abreast with the latest technologies whilst cutting costs to the minimum and passing on the benefits to our clients.
- All content is integrated and the solution gets uploaded on our test servers so that client can check progress simultaneously.
- Once the development milestones are achieved, the complete solution is again tested thoroughly.
- Internal Testing – The entire solution is tested for adherence.
- Usability Testing – Thorough usability testing is conducted after the internal testing to help the end-user with browsing and navigating.
After sales service and support
- In case of any change requests, we enter into an agreement with the client wherein, the client is provided with the maintenance package, for a specific interval.
- Impact Analysis is then performed and the changes are implemented and tested thoroughly before the project is handed over to the client.